Monday, November 10, 2008

Welcome!

This blog has now been created to share views on whatever the hell me and Zach wanna share views on. We will probably post about some serious stuff and other stuff thats not so serious. This is for anyone who wants to look and for family and friends. Hopefully we can keep up on it.

If you don't know us you must understand the background info on me and Zach. We were both raised in West Unity, Ohio which is in the northwest corner of Ohio 10 miles from Michigan and about 15 miles from Indiana. We were raised in a somewhat conservative household and a very conservative town. We have retained some of the "small town values" but generally we lean left, far left for some. Our parents were divorced and our mom is a very hard working moderate as is her husband Rich. Our dad is a liberal in every sense of the word as his wife Diane, who may i state is the hardest working person i have ever met. Our views have very much been influenced by our Dad and Step-mom, as well our Mom and Step-dad. While we are liberals having a conservative background makes it easy for us to see where Republicans are coming from; most of the time. We are both very sarcastic so do not be confused by any post that may not be as serious as some of these will make no sense to some people taking a serious approach, however; there are some views that we take very seriously.
I just used the word serious entirely too many times in that last sentence, oh well.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey I like what you guys are doing with this...hopefully you can keep it up and I think everyone will get a laugh and a lesson from it. Nice job guys!

Motherhood for the Weak said...

So what am I chopped liver? I realize I'm old and dull and boring, but I'm still breathing over here.

Saying Dad is a liberal is like saying the sun is hot. Dad is a flagrant flaming flambe liberal. Gay people in silver lame squint when they look at dad.

Cheers
M